This year’s South Coast Bike Fest™ (#SCBF19) – presented by Ugu South Coast Tourism and powered by Gearhouse – is on schedule to bring the best in music and motorbiking to Margate from 26 to 28 April 2019.
Recent rains along the KwaZulu-Natal coastline have not affected South Coast Bike Fest™ event area or surrounds, and the anticipated sunny skies will create the perfect backdrop for a weekend of fantastic festival action.
“We are excited to say that all the South Coast Bike Fest™ activities will go ahead as planned,” said event organiser, Vicky Wentzel. “We can confirm that all access routes to and from Margate are open and festival-goers can be assured of a fun, safe festival weekend with this year’s programme boasting a host of new events. Don’t miss out on any of the action!”
Alongside the incredible biking stunts will be the hottest musical showcase featuring 35 of South Africa’s most in-demand musicians. The Budweiser Beach Stage, Village Pier Rock Stage and Sunset Beach Party venues will play host to non-stop musical mayhem in the form of Fokofpolisikar, Desmond & The Tutus, Locnville, Pascal & Pearce, Euphonik, Nasty C, Black Motion, Distruction Boyz and – for the first time ever on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast – the legendary artists, Sjava and Shekinah.
In addition to the musical programme, visitors to the 2019 South Coast Bike Fest™ can look forward to:
- 6 Beachfront Boulevard-Themed Bars
- Village Market and Expo Zones
- The WFO Hard Enduro Club-endorsed South Coast Hard Enduro Festival Race which forms part of the 4th round of the KZN Enduro Championship.
- Food Courts
- The Pals in Paradise Mass Parade (leaving from C-Bali Restaurant at St Michael’s Beach on Saturday, 28 April
- KwaXolo Biker Extreme Festival
- KwaNzimakwe Biker Extreme Festival
- Soweto Riding Academy – Learn to Ride
Check out all the #SCBF2019 action on:
To stay abreast with upcoming UGU South Coast Tourism news visit: